skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
urwhatiwant
Just a mishmash of my life and opinions. Expect fashion, drama, relationships and more
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Size 8
I tried on a dress today size 8 and it did not FIT.
I'm done
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
My Blog List
Bossip
It-Girls Run The World! ‘Love Island USA’ Star Aniya Harvey Flaunts Lethal Face Card At VMAs, Extends Post-Villa Winning Streak With Sweet Hershey’s Deal
2 hours ago
Bryanboy: Le Superstar Fabuleux - I'm so gay I sweat glitter!
Valentino Spring Summer 2018 Fashion Show
8 years ago
Celebrity Baby Blog
Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton
Pete Davidson, Who Lost His Firefighter Dad In Line Of Duty On 9/11, Gives Honest Thoughts On Trump's New Claim
2 hours ago
Dlisted - Be Very Afraid
Birthday Sluts
7 years ago
English Tea
Grosgrain Garage
Park Avenue Peerage
People.com Latest News
Inside Kim Kardashian West's Night of Terror: 'She Knew She Had to Keep Quiet to Survive'
9 years ago
sandrarose.com
Fantasia looks unrecognizable. Fans say she had bodywork done
3 hours ago
The Fashion Bomb
The Fashion Bomb's New Home!
17 years ago
VOGUE.COM - Deutschland
Model & Aktivistin Juana Burga heiratet in New York City – inspiriert vom Look von Bianca Jagger
5 years ago
Whatever Lola Wants
Happy New Year!
10 years ago
Young, Black, and Fabulous :: I Don't Have To Make This Ish Up.
Why Every Family Cookout Needs a Grandma-Approved Shade Plan This Summer
4 weeks ago
Young, Black, and Fabulous :: Spreading Fabulousness & Foolywang Since '05
Why Every Family Cookout Needs a Grandma-Approved Shade Plan This Summer
4 weeks ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
▼
2009
(50)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(4)
Yippeee
No seriously...what in the name of all that's GOOD...
I have two months to get it together...I'm listeni...
Size 8
►
March
(5)
►
2008
(26)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(3)
About Me
Miss McKenzie
I am so freaking comple....i enjoy singing and ummm yeah:)
View my complete profile