Thursday, March 4, 2010

Much has happened since...

Much has happened since the last time I posted less than 26 hours ago. The last time we spoke i made a comment about how much of a cross road I was at and that I needed help focusing on what made me happy and most importantly fulfilled. I had a long conversation with a fellow fashionista about her website and career. We seem like minded and I'm joining her team as a consultant and a media expert. I'm by no means an media expert I have a hard enough time keeping up with this blog. I do love the Internet and I've made connections with people and changed my life because of blog posts. I'm a lazy fan though and I hardly ever comment which will have to change in the soon coming months. In order for my plan and career to work I have to nurture it and give it the attention it needs.

So I'm starting new blog that will be a MASHUP of all my favorite things including food, fashion, books and the scene. I also plan to do some vblogging as soon as I get my hands on a nifty flip cam. So there you have it, I'm kicking myself in the butt and getting this thing moving. Thank you for all who read and I hope you enjoy my thoughts and words because they come from the heart and I think I'm pretty well-rounded chick. Oh please believe there will be relationship drama, frenemies and weight loss burhaha...

wish me luck
McKenzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts