Friday, July 24, 2009

hellllo

















Hello!



So my detox/diet hit a small sag yesterday. I went shopping with my favorite cousin, Simone and I bought some yogurt covered raisins:) BIG MISTAKE I almost ate the whole container and I was eating them all through the night..I may have to run to undo the MAJOR Drama..but I did pick up some Almond Breeze for the first time.....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!!! So good and tasty it's totally kicking Soy's ass right now. I had a small bowl with Oatmeal Quaker Squares SO TASTY.


Dinner:

Chicken w/sweet potato fries and avocado
medium portion of baby new potatoes

Breakfast: Green Monster w/cherries
3 cups of Green Tea
Lots o'water
HANDFULS of yogurt covered raisins


Now I feel a a bit bloated...I think I have to run and do some tae bo today to offset this splurge WAHHHH


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts