Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello From Canada!

Ahhh I love being home, I wish I could stay. Well my full time job is to workout as my loving mother reminds me everday, so far so good.
I totally have to ramp it up as I'm seeing my ex-boyfriend in less than two weeks. (Old Man out Young Man in) lol. So I'm doing a mini detox and I'll be writing down everything I've ate starting today.

Breakfast

Small bowl of Oatmeal Sqaures & 2% milk (ran out of soy)
handful of grapes

Pre-workout Snack

half a Jamaican Patty

I'm so tired I can't believe I kicked so many times snack (lol)

Green Monster which included:
2 stalks of celery
handful of spinach
Mango juice
half an apple
it tastes very intresting (huge smile)

and the rest of my Jamaican Patti

I really want some chicken for dinner tonight and I don't want to cook it..lets' see if I can convince my Mum to take me to Swiss Chalet:)

oh yes, I'm also working out 3 times a day.
Tae Bo at noon
Jillian at 6
Long-ass walk at 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts