Monday, June 29, 2009

hmmm

So my mother has a boyfriend..or male friend. I'm trying to be positive and like him but I don't. Or maybe I don't like who she becomes around him, very forgetful and dismissive. I am ready for him to take his exit. I could be "hating" because my relationship is slowly falling apart. This ex-boyfriend of mine is reminding me why he's my ex!! So annoying, planning a simple trip is more trouble than its worth and I just want to blow the whole thing up. I constantly call him, but he never calls me back..childish and immature I tell you.

The weight loss has been good so far, I've been working out and eating well and I have two events coming up this week so I'm hoping to lose 3-4 pounds this week. I think I can do it. I'm doing tae bo in the morning or mid afternoon and running at night. The running has really helped so has eating balanced meals and my stomach condition has stopped as well. Just checking in, not sure if anyone is reading this but its nice to vent on here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts