Friday, June 5, 2009

I am fat with eye issues

It seems like this blog is turning into a weight blog..not my initial plan but my weight is my major struggle. Sometimes I feel like I can put on ten pounds in a matter of hours. I often wonder if I have a thyroid problem and why its taking so long for the weight to come off. Today is not a good day but I will hold my head up and keep moving forward. I am drinking a slim fast shake for breakfast and I just had my 2ND cup of Green Acai tea. I'm at the place in my tea ministry LOL that I can drink it without any sugar or milk. WOOOO that's a biggie. I plan to work out today..to be honest I haven't worked out since Wednesday after the dress fiasco I've kind of lost interest in sweating..but I have kept to my diet. My eyes are killing me..I'm not sure if I've mentioned that I have Kerotacuonus..major eye disease..so double vision is a biggie in my world..since I've lost my right contact (to be honest I never wear them) my left eye has been tearing up and just aggravating me..ARRGGGHHH I'm not having a good week and I have a sneaking suspicion that my period is about to start. Oh well..if anyone has any tips for losing 20 pounds in week hit me up in the comments LOL...no seriously hit me up!!

Sometimes I wonder if God is punishing me from having the body I want..I know that's crazy but sometimes I wonder:(
'

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts