Wednesday, June 3, 2009

not super fat fat just fat!

So the dress does not fit...Lord have mercy..I'm planning to bring "the dress" to Modern Bride so hopefully they can pull some fabric out so I'm praying that goes well. I also have a work conference coming up so I'll be in Michigan for most of next week. I also have a lot of school work to catch up on..thinking about it makes me sweat. I'm still keeping a polite distance at work and just trying to get out of here the fastest I can. I think being away for a few months will really help and just give me some much needed time to relax.

My Boo is gone!!! He drove up to Chicago for his son's graduation. He did not ask me to come at all. I don't think I'm good enough for his family. I'm not shocked at all and mind you he took my car out there, but hey you do what you gotta do. I'm sure the relationship is ending soon so there is NO NEED to fret the small stuff. I was wondering..is anyone reading this...I don't see a section for comments so if someone is reading this..can you email me at blazin73@hotmail.com and let me know if you can comment. I would really appreciate it. Man I'm hoping I can lose another 6 pounds by this wedding..but I don't know. My eating has been pretty good..I'm slightly obsessed with Navy Beans and Spinach I've been eating that all day. I just had a sandwich actually.
That's all I got!
HOLLA!!!

1 comment:

twinkly thoughts