Thursday, June 4, 2009

I decided NOT to work

I know I am in need of money..but I'm also in need of peace. Which I think outweighs money any day. I have a lot of work to do, getting my classes in and packing and organzing so I don't have time to be strapped to the dorm. Quite frankly I don't want to work with these two ladies either. I don't hate them but I cannot allow my blood pressure to raise because of them. I am hoping that t he next week goes by quickly and that I'm in the safe and capable arms of my mother. I totally lied to her about the dress but I'm hoping on Saturday I can go and get it looked at. I have no transportation right now and begging people isn't my style. So that's what's up right now.
I also made this "interesting drink" for breakfast.

Ingredients

3 leaves Kale
2 strawberries
Soy Vanilla Milk
a shake of Slim Fast Chocolate powder
and water/ice cube
half a banana

At first without the banana it was gag worthy now its tasty. I'm almost done and i feel "clean". This road to health is going along swimmingly and I wish I had started sooner.
Well I'm going to patiently wait on my mama so she can give me her visa so I can order these classes..
I'll be back ( how Terminator of me) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts