Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ahhhh

I'm sitting here with tummy cramps feeling pretty yucky and gross..I'm not sure what's going on but I literally ate everything in my house last night. It could be a case of nerves..or my cycle..I'm hoping its nerves:) So this is what I devoured between 12-5am

half a Fat burning protein bar
16 Quaker Oatmeal Squares with Almond Milk
Handful of Curry Chips


Writing that down that doesn't seem to bad...hmmm
For Dinner last night I had... a small portion of green beans, a serving of Sweet Potato Chunks, 2 California Rolls, 4 tiny piece of Oxtail, Some Veggie Meat it was tasty..but I had dinner at 11..maybe I should try eating before my nightly run so I'm not that hungry..:)

I guess I'm just feeling overwhelmed not feeling skinny enough, or cute enough or whatever enough and I just want him to love me..I need to drink some tea and woo-saaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts