Friday, August 7, 2009

New Yawk

I'm here we have not discussed the future of how we feel about each other. He did mention that I've been his wife since 2004, but he said that while licking my ear so I'm not sure if that really counts. I am very proud to say that I was a good Christian girl and I leave with no regrets. I do have some regrets that I haven't done any shopping whatsoever and that doesn't sit too well with this chica. My diet has been pretty OK, well let me take that back I haven't had any fruit or anything all week..that's not good.. He didn't buy any groceries and quite frankly I don't think he prepared for my arrival at all. I'm not more sure of how I feel about him, but I do know that we can be civil together and I'm very happy about that. Will I see him again??? I'm not sure but I know God has a plan for me so I'm not too worried about it,

Ahhhh why did I waste 3 years of my life wondering about this guy and how he felt...meh. Well I leave on Monday and I'm not bringing up relationships or feelings or anything for that matter. Hopefully we go to church tomorrow I really need some Jesus love right now the best boyfriend a girl can ever have. I haven't been out of the apt since I got here, well once and I'm really jonesing for some coffee and some mag reading and maybe a salad..ahhh how I miss my food. I have worked out everyday which was good and I don't feel any bigger though I am totally ramping up my workout when I get home I'm tired of all this stomach, ass and hips lol.

I did find out two things on this trip..

1) I love DOGS!!! Well I love this dog named Dexter who is the exes dog and he is so darling and now I want a dog of my own.

2) I found some Santa Clause Lingerie in one of my exes cupboards.....(hmmmm) should I be concerned..

well toodles...I'm totally NOT looking forward to going back to OU..I've had enough:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts