Saturday, August 22, 2009

The End

of our relationship:) So I went to church with fuddie duddie and it was cold and stale as I expected it would be. He did not ask me about where I was eating lunch nor did he invite me over to share a meal with him. So I came home and made myself a pretty good lunch and surfed the nap and fell asleep a few times.
For lunch I had:

w/w pita stuffed with
spinach
pica gallo
mushroom griller
chicken
pine nut hummus

It rocked my socks..I also had a few more pieces of chicken and I nibbled on a some Triscuit Parm/Garlic crackers. I found myself snackish at around 5 so I cracked up a Clif Bar. I pretty much adore the peanut/chocolate chip flavor. Its heavenly and I finished most of it.
I plan to take a little walk to think and decompress then I will hang out for the rest of the night. Being single will take some getting used to but I believe that its best for me at this time. I don't miss him as much as I thought I would, but I do miss the company if that makes any sense.
I plan this week to really not speak to him unless I am asking for the car. There is no need for silly conversation...I made a decision and I need to stick to it. It will be tough seeing him day to day but I'm a grown up I can handle it:)



ohhhhh flames...for breakfast I had some Kashi Sunshine Power thingamagigey with blueberries and almond milk. I find myself falling into the old habit of eating at night. I need to curb that with water but sometimes I just want to munch:) any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts