Friday, August 21, 2009

Saying NO to temptation

No I'm not speaking about boys....but food temptations. I have portion control issues especially at night with my favorite snack foods. For example I love yogurt covered raisins. I will eat the whole bag though and I love these new Alexa Waffle Chip things..but with 8 being 140 I just can't seem to control myself. I guess I should just not buy them but that would be giving into my need to gobble everything up. I'm also horrible with eating at night that's something I have to control as well. Maybe give myself a sticker for everytime I make it through the night without a sticker. 7 stickers equal a treat on Monday. Maybe I'll try that:)

Anyways...for brekkie I had some Oatmeal from the Campus Market. This oatmeal will make you stomp in an elderly woman's face...its so freaking good..I should rename it "Crackmeal". I had some of that with blueberries, grape jelly and Peanut Butter..so tasty... I haven't finished it but I plan to reheat it in the morning if don't. I didn't work out this morning, I woke up with the worse sore throat and I actually coughed up phlegm and blood..very scary. I gargled with some hot water and salt and that seemed to do the trick.
I hope to do some Tae-Bo or Jilian this afternoon, after I hit up the bank and Island Jerk. Other than that it's a very peaceful day at the dorm and life is good. I miss my mum and home something serious and I really feel like going shopping today.
Alright HOLLA BACK for more food and jokes.
*side note* My Lululemon frigging MORTGAGE PANTS are so ripped up. I'm super pissed I'm not sure what happened to it. I'm going to try to sew them up but I think they may be ruined.
I'm also buying a revenge IPOD TOUCH:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts