Monday, August 24, 2009

Goodafternoon..sneeze, cough, choo

Yuck I feel gross today..not sure what the problem is but since I've come back to daVille I've been battling a nasty cough. I popped some vitamin C this morning and ate a big 'ole orange so hopefully that will give my body the vitamins that it needs. I woke up super late this morning because I was fussing with Mr.Old till 5am. Ohhhhh I was hot and upset and I really believe that talking to people late at night is a bad idea. So now I feel even feel worse:( I eventually got up and pulled on my running clothes and headed out. It was a bit too hot for me..so I snuck into the gym to pound it out on the treadmill. I did 60 minutes and ran for about 7 minutes every 15 minutes. My song of choice was "Wanna Be Starting Something" I can run the distance listening to that song..something about the horns, and hee-hee's make me smile and just get crazy. After 60 minutes I did 130 bicycle crunches and this Jillian Micheals move that only can be described as torture. I felt it good and I hope my core was engaged because my focus is getting my stomach as flat as possible.

I read some blogs and caught up on some emails and proceeded to lunch.
I had a w/w pita with pine roasted hummus, pico gallo, spinach and the last of my lemon pepper chicken. I also had some carrots and Stacy's Parmesan and Garlic Chips with some more hummus..it was GOOD. I think I might get these instead of Triscuits. I plan to drink a Green Monster for dinner or have a salad whateva floats my boat I guess...on to drink some water so I can knock this cold out the park:)
Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts