Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Too much CHEWING

Sorry I haven't updated...I got a cold and I was pretty much down for the rest of the week. I did eat pretty well when I had an appetite. I'm having a hard time waking up in the morning and find myself wanting to sleep till 10. Which leaves time for a workout and then it seems as if the day goes by so quickly. My relationship is totally on the fritz and I kind of don't care. I'm so over it. I have no energy and I will not waste another year loving someone who doesn't love me back. I was thinking about a particular guy last night and I hope he's not the love of my life. That would be very difficult to swallow. LOL..I mean we love hard but we also hate hard so we shall see.
For breakfast I had a Kashi Very Vanilla Oatmeal with some blueberries and Almond Buttah...it was good. I'm not sure how I feel about this Oatmeal too much chewing in my opinion. I also had some Arnold pre-sliced sandwhich breads..THERE IS A GOD!!! that bread is SO GOOD and for the price I can dig it. It was delish and I had it with some cucumbers, hummus, spinach and some roast chicken..divine.. I find I haven't been snacking late at night which is a blessing, cause that's how I put the weight on in the first place. I made a bet with my Mum, if I see her in November and I weight under 130 she will buy me a pair of Louboutins!! WOOT WOOT Opie is good for her word..if I lose that much weight I think my weight loss will be around 70 pounds..man alive. I WAS HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE

I must say I'm quite pleased that I'm wearing a size 4 Club Monaco skirt, it has stretch but it's not tight or riding up. I really want to get back into my pre-weight college clothes so I gotta stay consistent..I won't be satisfied with a lazy 6..(shaking head) Anywho..I'm off to do some more work and I hope to watch a movie by myself if need be today..either Julie/Julia or The Time Traveller's Wife:)

HOLLA BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts