Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jacqueline


I'm currently reading "All to Human" by Edward Klein.

I bought 2 other books..an autobiography on Edward Moore Kennedy and a book called Life after Jack...

yes I'm a KENNEDY stan.. and I hope to write a book about Jackie and the 3 Kennedy boys one day:)


ps. I also got a copy of Death of a President which is no longer published so yes I AM SO HAPPY!!!
on to my eating which has literally been out of control for the last few days
Friday
Oatmeal w/almond buttah and crushed Cliff Bar
Oatmeal Cream Pie
1 triangle of a quesidilla
Chicken Tortilla Soup
1 order of Parmasean Garlic Fries
1 bag of smartfood popcorn
half a Cliffbar
1 nectarine
Rice Dream Vanilla Bar
UMMM I NEED TO SLOW MY ROLL
Saturday
Lunch: Navy Beans, Spinach, Salmon, 4 cheese rice, orange pepper, carrots and hummus & Rice Dream Vanilla Bar
Dinner: Amy's Organic Burrito with Cheddar Cheese, Brussell Sprouts & Navy Beans, Snickers Bar, Fridays Buffalo Sticks
this is not good I'm eating a lot of ish and I need to quit..I believe this calls for a two workout a day week..argghhh oh well I have 20 more pounds to go they aint coming off like this..gotta keep focused...oh I drank loads of water and some gingerale..bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts