Wednesday, September 30, 2009

EMO

Yesterday and today were rocky days..gee Louise.
-So I'm totally blind I have a degenerative eye disease called Keratoconus and its slowly ruining my vision. I found out today that my vision has gotten worse and that this disease will literally send me to the poor house. When I think of my bills I automatically think about marrying Akeem and saying "Fack It".
- I totally hate my job and I'm tired of not getting paid..long story too sad to recount.
-I am falling out of love with "Old Man River" so quickly its shocking to me
-I'm signing up for boxing classes
-I miss my blender very much and Green Monsters
-I miss my mother terribly and I want to go home
-I cannot wait to be a solid size 4 again, I'm enjoying my workouts and running every night esp. while listening to "Thriller"
-this guy who frequents my office likes me
-he's HUGE lol
-I need to find a second job and maybe even a third
-I want to move to California
-I hope God sends me some mayjah signs soon I'm getting quite restless

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts