Sunday, October 11, 2009

ahhh Supper Club

So again another week of eating HAWT CRAP! here follows a run down of my food..

I had a gyro which was pretty good with my new intended
I had a chicken biscuit and 2 eggs at Wild Rose Cafe and it was freaking delicious!!
I had 2 Chai Lattes from Angel's Cafe THE BEST CHAI I HAVE EVER HAD
I had a crazy good dinner at Catina Laredo..I had 2 chicken enchiladas with some rice and green beans TOTALLY GOOD..but the best part about it is the Apple Pie with cinnamon ice cream and HOT FREAKING BRANDY BUTTAH..lord have mercy it was soooo good..,,then yesterday I had a huge burger..this had been a BAD WEEK but I did have some veggies for Sabbath dinner and that was a first. I think I've been eating out way too much and now that a certain friend is gone I will be do much better..I'm sure I have no lost any weight this week and I'm resisting the temptation to actually weigh myself. I do have a PRAISE REPORT..my size 4 long and lean jeans from the GAP..my go to for weight loss and it fits over my bum. It can't button mind you but its all core issues my stomach which is always the last thing to is laughing at me. I think I have to do more veggies, no meat, and 2 sessions of cardio a day..Ahh weight loss journey. I also have to up the water and just get back to my old self and buy some groceries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts