Thursday, October 29, 2009






So I went to Cantina Laredo and had a wonderful time..I ate a lot of random stuff and it was nice to be treated so well in a restaurant. Cantina Laredo is considered to be one of the nicer spots to eat in my little town. My "friend" and I aka the friendly giant went after church. We ate for free and the chef kept bringing out loads of food to the point where we had to say stop. We had sandwiches, apple pie, salads, nachos it was an all out feast. I had to drink A LOT of water and I made a cautious effort to start the week on a high note. I am totally OFF THE WAGON..but I bought a bunch of groceries and I'm on it. I bought my first honey crisp apple and I plan to sample it today, I also got some PB Puffins and SO FAR SO FREAKING GOOD! Love them little puffed treats and the puffins are pretty cute as well;) So this muffin top is still there but I'm at least acknowledging that it must be gone before December 18th. I believe 3 pounds a week are in order and LOTS OF WATER, SLEEP AND EXERCISE!!!
My dissatisfaction is all in my core..my stomach is one roly poly mess but I guess eating less carbs and cardio will help I'm just impatient ahh well back to good ole' billy for me:)



check out some pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts