Sunday, November 1, 2009

its been a good weekend

I did'nt do much today or this weekend for that matter but I ate well and made some decisions about my health. I decided that I really want to stay away from meat as much as possible. I can feel the effects of it and I really feel better when I eat a more plant based diet. I'm also lacing up my running shoes for a good old run this evening. I'm going on a mini vaca on Thursday and I totally want to prepare myself for the onslaught of food. The only thing I really want to try is the beignets from Cafe du Monde..can you guess where I'm going!??!!???

I also have a confessions..I'm OBSESSED with pb puffins...that box lasted 3 days so delicious. I plan to buy some more and mix it with some Kashi Go Lean so tasty, with a dollop of pb. I'm trying to really cut the late night eating..I find if I don't have junk in room then its not a big issues. My stomach, thighs and butt are about to get a major thrashing so I'm lovely saying GOODBYE to the muffin top and looking forward to much leaner days. I know where I want to be by Christmas so I have some work to do..all in all life is good I'm focused and ready to recommit myself to my eating healthy habit!!

Breakfast:

A salad (weird huh)
green beans
lettuce
tomatoes
sweet potato
green beans
broccoli
cauliflower

Dinner:

Butternut Squash Soup w/Navy Beans
a snack sampler: Raw Mushrooms, Green Beans and nasty greasy veggie chicken
1 Roll
and a St. Croix grapefruit fizzy water drink
I'm sitting here with my boo watching him watch football and surfing the net. I hope to go to Barnes tonight for some Glama Magazine Time!! Holla BACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts