Wednesday, November 25, 2009

eat, eat, eat and when in doubt eat

I ate all day today..these are the deets

2 handfuls of trail mix
Triscuits, hummus & pepperjack cheese
Cliff Bar with pb
Large salad with mushrooms, spinach, fotina cheese, orzo and sweet potato
Green Tea
Oatmea w/lemon cupcake crushed & almond butter
3 spoonfuls of Chobani greek yogurt w/lemon & almond butter
small piece of Pb & J Mojo Bar

should I be concerned..I guess it was unhealthy food it just felt like I couldnt get full..I'm now backtracking on my water for the day..
I also did an hour of fast paced walking while reading Twilight and listening to Diana Ross

Tomorrow I have plans with my friend to eat her family..I'm going to have to run in the morning..to offset the good food. I'm also bringing cupcakes..i'll post some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts