Thursday, November 26, 2009

and the band played on..

The feasting continued late last night. I guess my body just wanted to be fed. I'm sitting in my office, reeling after a huge blow-up with my fiancee/nemesis. So instead of spending Thanksgiving with him and a friend. I'll be spending time with a long lost love who is currently depressed. I had a wonderful meal:
-WW Flat Out Wrap
=Sweet Potato
- Raw Mushrooms
-Morningstar Mushroom Burgah (I'm obsessed with this burger)
-Noosh

it was tasty I'm full and very happy. I also did an hour of walking/running around the track. I also watched a 77year old man run 10 times around the track talk about inspiration!!
I plan to hit the track early in the morning!! I really love running, it hurts but it feels great!! My friend plans to get food so hopefully I can find some veggietarian or vegan choices..I'm not really feel the meat of lately:)

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts