Saturday, October 17, 2009

Meat Vs. Meat

ahhhh so I stopped eating meat for a 2 weeks and I was enjoying it. I started eating meat and I broke out, found myself frustrated and was just having some major stomach issues. So I guess I should lay off the beef and chicken and try enjoying some more veggies and fruit. I was totally bloated and I feel like I've gained some weight and my workouts haven't been as consistent and hard as normal. This coming Sunday I plan to write out a schedule and stick to my food plan. Less eating out and more salads, fruit and whole grains. I really want to hit a solid 6 by the second week of November and a 4 by January! I totally miss my Green Monsters and I may have to totally want to get rid of this stomach and I know I have get focused if I plan to lose it. Friends and associates will derail you with every chance they get so I have to really watch what I put in my mouth. I also have to up the workouts a this week..I said it last week but clearly that didn't happen ha! Oh well I need to lose the hip and stomach and I'm going to DO IT!!

yesterday I ate:
-3 Reece pieces mini chocolates
-4 ribs
-roll
-watermelon
-Cliff Bar
-Triscuts 1 serving
-3 litres of water
2 cups of Green Tea
7 jalapeno chips

WHAT KIND OF FACKING FOOD JOURNAL ENTRY is THIS!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts