Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm BACK!

Yeah I'm back in the states....at first I wasn't feeling it but I am now. I kind of left off with my NYC trip..so let me update you on what's going on.
It was wonderful, I had fun even though I didnt do anything. It was nice to see th elove of my life again and though we didnt discuss what the next step will be, we did dicuss that we would like to share our lives together at some point. I feel so much better and happier that we have met up and I really hope that we work stuff out.

Now that I am back in Huntsville, I hope that we can see each other again and I hope that we really find ways to make each other feel special. I might send him some cupcakes soon or maybe a card. Yeah yeah a card, I can send him a Thank You card:)
I have no choice but to keep my healthy lifestyle up while I am here.
So I'm running every day and doing a work out video at night. My rest day and fun eating day will be Saturday. I have to study and plan for next semester now. I am actually starving right to tell you the truth....I hope to run to Walmart sooner than later but it looks like I will have to wait until after this meeting which I hope won't be that long.
I really want to just sit down with some triscuits with hummus and go to freaking town..hahahaha.
My run was pretty good and I just came into some money so I plan to invest my own IPOD. I also want to get the Nike Fit so I can track how much I run and the distance/miles. I want fitness to be a part of my life, I also plan to check out some classes at the nearest gym to me so that I can take classes whenever I want. My hips, stomach and bum are still not what I would like them to me so I plan to keep working them off.

I'm also doing a HUGE walmart shop after this meeting, I need a lot of stuff house/fridge..then I plan to run up some hills or do some jillian whatever strikes my fancy first.

Alright for the day I have had..I really need to get some pictures up.
-Tomato & Basil Soup
-1 90 calorie Special K bar
-1 litre of water

I'm about to eat either some hummus and triscuits for dinner..or make a green leafy salad. I would go right to Jason's Deli and get a sandwhich but I would rather wait till Friday to splurge on some West Indian Food and my nails, which look like a dig graves for a living lol

Holla back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts