Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cranky

I am SOOO cranky today, I went to the gym and just walked out. Too much people and way too much noise. The weight is taking too long to come off and though I have lost almost 20 pounds I am concerned about the next 20 that must come off before this freaking wedding. So I plan to really stick to shakes and salads for the rest of this month and April. My thighs literally have an area code and I wonder how did I allow it to get this bad.

I think today will be a Billy Blanks day!! I haven't spent anytime with my spandex wonder and I believe the body has to shake it up every now and then. I have an event tonight which I'm not looking forward too, but alas I'm cranky and I probably need some endorphins and maybe cleaning my apt will help.
Yes, I think some West Side story and banana-strawberry shake and cleaning will help me out of my funk.
Ta-ta
Question....does anyone know anyone in the Huntsville Junior League...I would really like to join..