Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm BACK!!

Jamaica was WONDERFUL...the sun, the food and good company was just what this girl needed. I am excited to be back at work and just enjoying the last few weeks of school. I feel rejuvenated and I'm actually taking this week to fast and pray. One meal hopefully a day and just silent reflection on God's goodness and his will for my life.

School this semester is a goal I'm working towards and I feel like I'm very close to making Graduate School a reality for me. I need to just focus and take it day by day and give myself some mini goals. I will put some pics up later all of which show my chubby face, but ahhh I have no one to blame for that but myself. I also plan to really step away from meat for a while. It's not healthy and if I plan to lose some weight and keep it off it might just help. Other than that..I plan to do some jogging tonight and relax hopefully with someone I care for;)

Pics soon to come...

p.s I believe that Jackie would go and get herself an manicure so I'm off to do that hopefully tonight...ta ta