Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hearts & Lent


This weekend was pretty low-key... I didn't have a Valentine so I just hung with my cousins and went shopping on Monday. I didn't buy anything mind you because I'm really trying to guilt myself into taking my diet/workout more seriously so no new clothes until I can fit in my old ones. I was thinking a lot about S this weekend as he just blew up on me and has not made contact over the last few days. I think his problem was more of a All-Star weekend & Valentine hybrid but his email was shocking and puzzling. Alas, better I know that he's crazy now then later. As for my other friend D, I have no heard from him and I've deleted both from all accounts. I feel at peace because its very important that I'm treated very well by anyone that I choose to spend time with. It was my exes birthday yesterday, he turned 33 and I chose again to leave it in the past and just ignore his special day HA! I know it seems cruel but I think in order to break a bad habit you have to turn you back completely on it. I've been thinking a lot about Lent and trying to decide what I want to give up. I leaning towards not eating after 8 and processed food & meat. We'll see but if you're planning to give up anything please let me know in the comment section.

I think this Valentine hit particularly hard because for the first time I really had no one to call or even boo love. Plus no one called or offered to boo love which made it particularly sad. I have to decide this year if I'm going to really pursue relationships or be single, I told myself that I would stop dating until May and I totally fell off that bandwagon and ended up having two mini breakups, So back to the drawing board which is drawing a big NO the next time a guy tries to "holler" or someone tries to hook me up.
anyways toodles..I need to study, write a chapter of my book and possibly go on a long walk with a podcast!!



p.s I NEED THESE SHOES above!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts