Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tiger and Music


Unless you're living under a rock you either watched or heard about the "Tiger Woods WAH WAH of the year" My opinion on the whole matter is a bit nouveau because I believe that people cheat ALL THE TIME and it's quite easy to get caught up in the lifestyle if one does not have a strong will. People in relationships check out other people ALL the time and the line between checking to touching is very thin especially if given the opportunity. I've never been one to check in on boyfriends or even look through a cell phone so I'm not totally sure how one would feel if cheated on. I do know this, I would not embarrass myself or run after my mate with a golf club. I feel sorry for Elin, its not easy to have your business flashed all over the media and the "ladies" that Mr. Woods had extra-marital affairs with are (pause) special to say the least. I wish he had chose beautiful girls or girls who even looked like Elin (she's very pretty) but he chose dog-faced women which is insulting in of its self. Moral of the story kiddies: Either you cheat with stealth or you make sure that the ladies/gents that you mess around with have something to lose as well. No use in shacking up with hee-haw from Kentucky whose looking for a come up, ya dig?


On to some exciting news..to me. My Ipod Touch was under major construction but whilst studying for my LSAT prep class it dawned me that I could send pay pal some money and blah blah I got it cleared up and my $25 gift card is ALMOST finished. I love music and I have everything from Tina Turner, Donnell Jones to Keane just some random crazy stuff. :) So I downloaded a bunch of running music because I'm on the 5k plan and I hope to compete at a church event in July. So I am a very happy camper and maybe I'll start to use my Daniel (my ipod's name) now that it actually works:)


Cheers..

p.s diet is going well but I'm still hating all this stomach flab BOOOOO


preppy tip: don't forget how versatile cardigans can be. Layering especially with this persnickety weather makes the "cardi" the PERFECT transitional piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts