Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fatty McFAT


I'm on a workout get my body fit plan....and I'm tired and not seeing results as fast as I would like. I put on a lot of weight, more than I realized. This is the heaviest I've ever been, especially around the butt and hip area and stomach for that matter. So it back to water, I work out once a day and trying to stay away form sweets and cars. These last two days, I've eaten some junk and today I have to get back on it. I plan to do some TaeBo this morning, then off to Wally World I got to buy some fruits and things I can eat. I find that when I don't have healthy snacks I eat what's available plus if I don't eat breakfast I lose complete control.


Can I be honest, my looks are important to me and I hate looking at beautiful clothes I have that I CANNOT wear. Most of my clothes are size 4 I'm currently a 8. You do see the dilemma My hips and stomach have never been an issue, but a lot of fat has accumulated there, so working out is imperative for me. I have my beautiful cousins wedding in July 2009, I plan to visit my home looking out of control HOT. Let's view a checklist of things that must happen to achieve this.


1. I have to work out everyday

2. I have to drink no less than 2 gallons of water a day

3. I have to eat fruit and vegetable every day.

4. I have to stop snacking, (chips, cookies, sweets have to be handled with care)

5. I have to stop driving as much and walk

6. I have to get more rest

7. I have to try on a dress every week to view my progess

8. Most important I have to go to CHURCH!


So my plan is by December to be a strong 6. From there I will transition to a 4 by May then tone up for July. Its so important that I lose this weight, I just don't feel sexy. The guy that I'm constantly complaining about is a complete sabotage...so I have to really watch my food choices around him. SideNote: I've chose Sunday to be my cheat day. I enjoy wings on Sundays with a can of pop, its my thing don't judge me.


Some of the fast food restaurant places I like to go that serve something healthy are (gasp, gasp lol)


Wendy's for their CHILI

Taco Bell for their Spicy Chicken Burrito

ChicFil-A for their side salad with chicken bites


Really its just better to stick to fruit, chicken, salads, water and vegetables:(:)


that's it if you have any inspirational words or diet tips PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT


No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts