Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gladiator Sandals


Let me be honest by first saying that I hate my feet. I probably hate yours as well, because all feet disgust me. Especially Men feet, I will cancel a date if I see flip flops anywhere in my near vicinity.. I could careless how nice you are. Gladiator Sandals are an issue for me, the parade around as faux boots that give your toes AC. I just cannot deal with them. Every time I go to the mall or nearest shopping center and see them I cringe. I just don't believe they make sense, and very rarely do they look good on people. I hate all shoe wear that is high to the knew but open to the toes. You might say, yeah Y, what about the "low ones" and I still say BOO! They make your feet look so flat, if you have slender feet they look skeletal and if you have chubby feet they looked like Vienna Sausages...I just can't deal with the. Now I must admit, I've seen look cute with skinny jeans and an airy " My rent has been paid" expensive blouse...but yeah most people can't rock that style. Case in point Jennifer Hudson and this walking nightmare, eek makes me want to jog, eat cucumbers and burn those shoes off while the wearer is STILL wearing them.
Dramatic yes, serious YES!
Before we all run to Baker's to pay 29.99 for these doozies, let's just have "real talk" with our feet. Ask you feet and yourself, is this what I really want to say. Is this the image I want to portray. Not every trend is for you and this trend ended with the Romans, so please think twice for purchasing.
What kind of shoe do you rock on a daily basis? Heels, flats, sneakers etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts