Monday, July 7, 2008

So, its Monday how are YOU doing





It's been awhile, so allow me to get you up to speed...


I spent 10 glorious days in California and it was JUST what I needed. Though I was there for work, it was relaxing and just what I needed to get rejuvenated. One thing that did happen, I turned into a shopaholic again, which was nice. Since coming home, I have dealt with some relationship issues, mostly me not sure if I want to stay in it.:(...I also got my new contacts and they are sooo much better. Though seeing is daunting, every pore and mark is magnified right now. I also added that special someone to my Facebook friends list and I'm really hoping something happens. I can't seem to shake this feeling that we are destined to be together. Corny yes, but hopefully true.


I also came to my breaking point weight wise this past Saturday. My goodness I have gotten FAT and for the first time it was disturbing. So I'm starting a 21 day fruit and veggie program and I'm hoping that I will stick to the plan. I also plan to workout twice a day for the 21 days to rev my metabolism. My goal weight is 127 so I have about 20 pounds to lose.


Whenever I get in relationships, I balloon...its a total lack of self control and I hate that about myself. I have also decided to finish another degree and my plan is to attend law school next fall. I have some classes that I need to complete...so I'm about to get into worker bee mode. This blog is supposed to be somewhere I come to vent and try to figure stuff out. So if you have suggestions please let me know.


Life is good, and though this birthday brought an uncomfortable feeling of uncertainty. I do know that I'm ready for a serious relationship with someone who is ambitious and driven. I also am ready to discuss marriage which has been a major NO NO in times past. So yeah I'm in a good place, just trying to get my head around some things.



ohhhh yes I bought a Jackie Kennedy book at Barnes and Nobles last night, America's Queen...it's quite good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts