Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What Would Jackie Do

oh dear that is way to close to WHAT WOULD JESUS DO..... this to Jackie Says....


Now for those of you who don't know this... I am a big Jackie Kennedy Stan! I love her and her effortless chic and style. I'm currently reading American Queen her autobiography and so far it is very good. I enjoy her little nuances, how she blocked out negativity, married well and always looked perfect in the media. I like to think that I am a Jacqueline in training and I hope to embody some of the high standards she stood for.


So I will be featuring a new post at least once a week called.... Jackie says....


Now lets start with BEAUTY first..


would Jackie spend $250 on a bottle of La Mer.... you bet you bottom dollar she would. She would much prefer that her beau of the moment pick it up for her. You see men need to realize if you are spending time with me, you may need to assist in up keeping me. I have finally convince my mother-dear that I NEED a bottle of this wonder working cream. Genetics and water can do so much, and when you have a product on the market that scientist and celebrities rave over...you MUST jump on the bandwagon.
I promise you..you will see results. My mom has been using it for a few months and her face looks incredible.
#2 Would Jackie Diet....
Ummm yeah...she would. Now she would diet discreetly ladies, please do not bring you 2 gallon jugs of the Lemonade diet to work...we don't need to see all that. Fat is not cute, especially when you're trying to wriggle yourself into couture. I am actually on a diet, I have some weight to shed and I have clearly lost my natural mind, because I have abandoned my size 4 skirts. I plan to work out 1 hour a day and drink lots of water and eat 80% good and have my 20% cheat days. I'm also trying to get as much fruits and veggies into my system as possible. This unsightly weight gain is a Jackie NO NO! The only way to lose weight in my opinion is to attack it with a vengeance and keep attacking it till your body surrenders to you will.
That's it for now, if you have any beauty and diet tricks please feel free to share.
kisses
Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts