Saturday, June 7, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHH



I had an interesting conversation last night about friendships and enemies. At one time in my life I had a list of people who I considered to be enemies for various reasons. As of lately, I find I no longer have the energy or care about enemies. I mean the reality is, people for whatever reasons do not get a long. No need to write an dissertation on it, these things just happen so umm can we move on. I don't believe after the age of 22 is it cute or even mature do stomp around like a pony, screwing your face and cutting your eyes at people. It just looks so silly and its a BIG waste of time. You cannot dislike someone who doesn't care about you. I know that sounds rough, but most of the time, people who you don't like don't care about you or your feelings. So being upset is wasted energy.
I've had my fair share of people who feel that "dissing" me will cause a reaction, but rest assured if the knew me they would know that is the WORSE way to get my attention. I completely shut down around people who are not in my inner circle. If you don't like me keep it moving, just don't step to me in falsehood of friendship and we will be straight. I also believe that it is important that one looks at the reasons they don't like someone. Disliking someone because of an outfit, perception, tall tale, boyfriend etc.... are not reasons to dislike someone. I've heard countless times, I just didn't like you.... with no point of reference. I believe that's a spiritual issue, disliking someone is so anti-christian and its also damaging to the soul.
I find with women, that disliking one another is almost expected at times. In my profession, I hear girls give vague reasons why the dislike a certain female. They say she's bossy, full of her self, self-absorbed, prissy..most of the times I laugh because the girls they dislike are exact reflections of themselves. I also notice that people with low self esteem find it easy to dislike people and normally this is a cry for help or acceptance. Let's start a movement, one where females embrace one another and lift each other up. No need for hating and snide remarks, sisters have to stick together. If you see a female who needs encouragement or just a compliment, be a sister a make the first move. We owe to ourselves to take care of each other and in the climate that we live in today bonding is necessary to our survival.
So stop mean mugging, lighten up and stop falling for the stereotypes that the media have concocted for you. Get along at work at play and self-actualize when in battle with a member of your same sex. Be honest and forthcoming and stop being a carrier of news, esspecially false news. Don't be the first to discuss a female maybe (gasp) pray for them. I know its difficult because some females are truly wretches but its satisfying when you don't give into the temptation to slap a chick when she becomes brand new with you.

I know this girl who claims to hate me, but in fact I think she adores me. She discusses me whenever she can always has an opinion and says things to people that I associate with so I will hear it back. I mean why so much energy one someone you hate. She is obsessed and the truth of the matter is I haven't said 10 words in English to her since 2001. She's NOT my type of person and I choose to remove myself whenever she is around, because she's toxic.
Instead of disliking her, I feel sorry for her....because its sad when at this age you have to resort to playground tactics to cause a reaction from someone who clearly cares nothing about you. I wish she would just say, hey...i really like you and I want to be friends because she acts like a schoolyard crush that has gone wrong. Get over yourself my dear, I will never like you if you continue to treat me the way I do and most importantly you will not bully me into liking you. Concentrate on the people who love you and not so much on the person who has no opinion one way or the other....
So yeah, I'm making it my duty to uplift a woman today...wanna join me:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts