Saturday, June 7, 2008

Commitment...hmmpf

I won't bother or waste time to introduce myself, because that doesn't matter. What does matter is that I can't seem to come to terms with the word COMMITMENT. What exactly does that mean, what are the parameters and more importantly when are all BETS off. Yes, I do believe that commitment can work and I have witnessed many relationships flourish under strict guidelines of...I like you, you like me...you CANNOT like anyone else but me, blah blah blah. Yeah it can work, but is that truly following your heart. I mean commitment is great but what if you find someone better, or someone who fulfills your needs more accurately then the person you with. Or what if you fall in "love at first sight" you know all the movie cliches happen to you....while you have a partner. Is it love and does commitment matter when it comes on to being with your true love. If you see him again and you feel warm and that "feeling" is there, is it OK to politely dismiss your current boo. Hey don't ask me, I have some very intresting view points on relationships and how much we lie to ourselves about what love is. Love is a wonderful thing, please believe...but its also fickle and it means that when you give it, the person you give it to..has the right to do what they want with it. I mean yes honesty should be enforced, but holding on to someone who is not FOR YOU...is not only a waste but sad. I think if we took the time to be more honest ex. Yes I like you, I might even love you, but your too hard to be with, I want someone easier...or really the classic ex. Its not you, its me and ME wants to be with her:) Like I said I'm just sharing and discovering...I'm about to msn it up right now, so if you agree or disagree please let me know.

As always,Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

twinkly thoughts