Monday, May 25, 2009

I love Anthro & Papasan Chairs!











So I had a wonderful day.. I did some "light shopping" yeah right!! (ha) and I dropped some moola at Anthro..I wanted to pick some stuff up at Jcrew..but I really didn't see anything that said purchase me. There is a store at my local mall that has such cool stuff. I totally plan to start shopping there as soon as I lose a little more weight:)..So I bought two tops, a scarf, a funky headband and some lip gloss. Since I celebrate my birthday all week I plan to shop a lot more this week. I got a really cool gift for my bday. I GOT A PAPASAN CHAIR!!! My boyfriend is really good at buying me gifts that I talk about randomly. He has bought me things like clutches, CD player from Brookstone and now this..I am so grateful for him..he can me great when he wants to. He also took me to Phuket for dinner and I had the BBQ Thai Chicken...have mercy it was divine. We sat outside and chilled. Good times I say..We got back just in time for his game and now I'm just relaxing. I hope to do my nails tomorrow and just do some more shopping. I also have a business trip coming up and of course my 21 day detox with officially starts tomorrow..I know this is going to be tough..but again if anyone wants to join me..please let me know:)

I also have an appointment with the Chair of the History department at the local university where I live. Please pray that all goes well. I feel great this birthday. Last year I was pretty down and sad but now I feel like its time for a new beginning and I'm feeling quite blessed.
OF COURSE I have to end this with some drama... my ex just called me..I tried it back to no avail..I'm sure he's calling to say Happy Birthday and move to NYC and be my wife:)

Goodnight!