Friday, May 1, 2009

Ok so life is good..except that I might be falling in love with someone who is NOT my boyfriend. Ahh the drama!!! This was totally unexpected but he gives me love cramps and I quite enjoy it. I'm not sure what do with this and since I am in a relationship its turns a simple situation quite complex. I know that cheating is totally out of the question, I still find myself wishing I could hold his hand.
On the weight loss front, things are going slowly but I am making food choices..I didn't work out on Wed or Thurs but I ate well so I'm hoping that everything will be OK. I have less than 6 weeks to do some major damage I'm hoping for 2-3 pds per week. I plan to eat very clean and healthy and drink tons of water. I'm still quite thick though...can a girl get at least a size 6. I'm tired of my chubby face.
I have no plans for this weekend except to work out and clean my apt. My mother is coming by to visit me on the 4th, so I'm totally excited and anxious at the same time. She drives me crazy in a very good way lol. Well I'm waiting for girl I'm paying fifty bucks to get her tail back to head and finish up. The dorm is almost empty and for that my friends I am TOTALLY excited!!! Ahhh my vacation is sooner than I thought and I can't wait to veg out and just do me. Anyways if you are reading this please leave me a comment let me know you exists..a girl could use some bloggie friends:)

g'day!